ELD by Gorilla Safety Plus
A Turnkey Electronic Logging Devices Solution
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Certified Electronic Logging Devices.
Gorilla Safety Plus Hours of Services is a powerful but easy to use tablet and portal-based service certified with US Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations for electronic logs and vehicle inspections. Regulations for electronic driving and vehicle inspection logs have become commonplace to ensure the veracity of driver tablet input and ensured compliance with regulations. Gorilla Safety Plus Hours of Service is compliant with federal and state regulations as well as Canadian regulations.
Gorilla Safety Plus Hours of Service is designed for fleets large and small. Gorilla Safety Plus feature set and ease of use makes it the ideal product for trucking companies needing as easy to use, driver friendly certified ELD.
Gorilla Safety Plus Hours of Service is a tablet or smartphone-based app that is fully FMCSA-certified and provides both hours of service and DVIR support in addition to data for IFTA reporting. Gorilla Safety Plus Hours of Service uses an Android or iOS-based tablet or phone and an ELD (electronic logging device, hardware purchased separately) for electronic logs and vehicle inspections. Several state driving rules exemptions and exceptions, such as for oil fields and agriculture are supported.
Gorilla Safety Plus Hours of Service adds a full-featured hosted portal that provides the ability to monitor drivers in the fleet, examine and edit logs as necessary, set up custom inspection categories, view reports (including state mileage), and administer drivers (such as adding or deleting drivers). The portal and tablet stay in synchronization to provide back-office employees a near real time view of their fleet.
A key differentiator for Gorilla Safety Plus Hours of Service is the ability to support numerous Android tablet brands as well as iOS tablets and phones. An owner-operator, for example, can purchase an inexpensive Android tablet or use his/her smartphone and be fully compliant using Gorilla Safety Plus Hours of Service. In addition, over 20 best of breed that have a broad price range. Most other Hours of Service vendors require the customer to purchase custom hardware which is expensive and difficult to upgrade. Gorilla Safety Plus Hours of Service provides total flexibility for hardware selection and monetary investment.
Country specific rule sets for the US, Canada and Mexico
Duty status changes and e-logs help drivers through the day
Advanced alerting lets users know before compliance issues occur
Saves time and money which helps carriers increase profits
A clean, crisp design ensures the best possible experience
Apps for Android and Apple devices
Integrated Vehicle Inspection
Allows the driver to log Pre/Post trip inspections
Advanced Driver Dashboard
Drivers know at a glance how they are doing through the day
Other differentiatiors include:
- Enhanced and Customized Inspections
- Unlike other providers, out portal’s log grid clearly shows violations
- Slip Seat and Team Driving
- Offline support – disconnected operation
- Automatic retry for loss of connectivity with the ELD
- Two-way integration of portal edits with the device including full edit logging
- Fully integrated portal backend for driver dashboard at home office, feature rich, fully synchronized with tablet and all HOS product options
- Ability to control tablet settings from the portal, such as disabling driver log edits on the tablet by the driver
- Easy to use administration tools for account, vehicle and driver management
- Ability to filter log edit reports on portal by consistent codes from a drop down menu—not available on other products which only support free-form entries of reasons for an edit which are difficult to sort by and track
- Easy to use, minimal training required, on-screen documentation to minimize errors and support costs
- Supports both AOBRD and ELD in the same app so when the grandfather period is up there is no additional training needed
- State Mileage Reports
- We will help you self-certify to appear on the FMCSA approved vendor list
- Mobile Worker – mobile work orders and job assignments
- Custom hardware support (separate fee)
DOT-RHX has partnered with Aladdin (C&S Licensing) IFTA Fuel Reporting Companies to create a smooth and seamless submission of your mileage. Whether you are crossing state lines or staying within one state, Aladdin (C&S Licensing) IFTA Fuel Reporting Companies will submit your mileage to the proper channels with little to no work from the driver or logistics team.
If you have any questions about our electronic logging devices or would like to schedule a demo to learn more, contact us today.